Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Canadian Ecozones

Learning Goals

1. I understand how ecozones are constructed using a layering process.
2. I know how to determine the unique characteristics of modified ecozones using soil, vegetation, landform and climate data.
3. I know how to construct modified ecozones and produce an associated legend using Arcview.

4. I can produce in Arcview a real Ecozone map of Canada.
5. I can produce a legend to go with the real ecozone map of Canada using Soil, Vegetation, Landform and Climate data.


Lesson



1. Provide instruction to produce a real Ecozone Map of Canada and using Arcview.
2. Provide instruction to produce a legend for the real Ecozone Map of Canada.

Materials:





NOTICE

Test on Thursday - Soil, Vegetation, Landform , Climate and Ecozones - Big Test - Be Prepared.