Tuesday, September 20, 2011

(Gr. 11) - Formation of the Earth (GR.12) Geomatics (GR.9) Arcview PMOC

Today's Learning Goals


Grade 11
I know the difference beween the Big Bang Theory and the Nebular Hypothesis.
I know the major components of our solar system.


Grade 12
I know the 3 main components to geomatics.


Grades 9
I can produce a map of Canaada in Arcview

Today's Lessons

Grade 11
Take up Friday's questions on the Nebular Hypothesis, Big Bang Theory and the components of our Solar System.
Grade 12
Take up angle questions from last week.

Assignment: Due Friday

Compose a brief report explaining what geomatics is including the 3 main components of geomatics: Cartography, GIS and Remote Sensing.

Grade 9
Continue to work on the Arcview  "Political Map of Canada

**
Continued frustration with the task has caused me to alter the Learning Goal for this activity. See Tomorrows Learning Goal.