Thursday, March 21, 2013

Elevation Assignment

Learning Goals

I can Produce an event theme in Arcview.
I can convert an event theme into a shapefile in arcview.
I can represent elevation in arcview using a series of graduated colours.
I can represent elevation in arcview using a series of graduated symbols.
I can represent elevation in arcview using a series of interlocking triangles called a Triangular Irregular Network (TIN).
I can represent elevation in arcview using contour lines.
I can produce layouts in Arcview using Templates.
I can manually produce a profile from Contour Lines.
I can produce a profile using Arcview.
I can represent elevation with schematic views and explore a landscape from different perspectives using Arc Scene.

NOTICE:

Your Elevation Assignmet is due Monday March 25.

A copy of your checklist is provided here.
Elevation Assignement - Checklist